Are you aware that we update our ‘Magazine Front Page’ at the start of each month? There is a link to it, in our main menu on our home page. Well, since we are now well and truly at the start of the festive season, we have decided that this month our front page will be the perfect place for the:
‘Focused Friends Advent Calendar.’
Every day, from 1st December, right up to Christmas, we will add an ‘advent video’. Just as with a traditional advent calendar, that you would open and peer into to seek out a treat, our advent videos are to be opened by you, each day.
The first advent video has been published….be sure to go and take a look.
What will you discover?
We hope that you will enjoy the treats we have created for each day that the advent calendar is opened. I won’t give too much away, but there will be music, there will be places, there will be poetry, photos and so much more.
Join Focused Friends in Becoming Festive!
Feeling motivated about Christmas and filled with festive fun? Not so easy after such a tough year, for many, but we are all a community and so let’s pull together. May we encourage you to share something about your own festive fun in the lead up to Christmas? Even if you do not celebrate the religious aspect of Christmas, maybe you enjoy the festive season in some way that is meaningful to you and your loved ones? Well, tell us about it?
How to Participate.
- Post a comment at the end of this page in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section, below this article.
- Send us a message via the ‘contact form’ and tell us all about your festivities and preparations.
- E-mail a member of the Focused Friends team, with your own article about how you are preparing for festivities and attach photos and / or video. We will then create a page where these can be posted on the web site.
Please keep yourself and others safe over the festive season:
- Wash your hands.
- Use sanitiser.
- Keep a physical distance between yourself and others.
- Make yourself aware of the rules and regulations, where you live, for there may be strict rules in
place that have to be adhered to.
The Focused Friends would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and we hope that you will continue to enjoy our blog. We will continue to add new articles several times per week. Please come and visit us at our various social media pages. We look forward to seeing you there.