- 300 g Shortbread Biscuits (I used ginger biscuits because I didn’t have shortbread)
- 100 g Unsalted Butter
- 600 g Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 75 ml Lemon Juice (about 3 lemons)
- 150 ml Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Orange & Lemon sweet Slices
- Lemon Zest
For the Biscuit Base!
- Blitz your Shortbread Biscuits to a fine crumb. Melt your Unsalted Butter carefully, and then add into your biscuits.
- add biscuit mix to the bottom of your 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin.
For the Cheesecake Mix!
- Add your Cream Cheese in a large bowl. Add in your Icing Sugar, and whisk till smooth using a Electric Hand Whisk.
- Pour in your Double Cream, and whisk. As the mixture is starting to thicken, add in your Lemon Juice, and whisk again.
- Continue to whisk until very thick. Be careful to check the mixture frequently to see how thick it is, and fold through with a spatula to make it all even.
- Once whisked, spread over the Biscuit Base, and then leave to set in the fridge fully for at least 5-6 hours, or preferably over night for longer.
For the Decoration!
- Whisk together your Double Cream and Icing Sugar until pipeable. Pipe onto your Cheesecake with your favourite tip.
- Add a bit of Lemon per slice, and sprinkle over some Lemon Zest.
Also why not check out Debbie’s Lemon Cheesecake recipe below